BuzzParent has high standards and expects quality from our writers. We have been published on sites across the globe and have partners ranging from charities to sites like The New York Times. If you would like to be considered to contribute to BuzzParent please follow these steps below.
Note: Each submission is reviewed within a week of receiving and we reply to all applicants. However, if you do not hear from us there is probably a reasonably good reason. However, if your article is not successful then please try again and we might consider you submission next time around.
All Submission Must Be Sent To – email@example.com
Try to write something unique and fitting for our readers. We are very interested in Philanthropy and donate 20% of all profits to charity, so we do like receiving uplifting pieces as well as informative ones.
Contributing To BuzzParent
- Don’t waste your time and submit the same article twice.
- Final draft submissions are a must before being considered.
- Unique articles are preferred and try and avoid titles like “techniques to be happy” which will be drowned out by others submitting articles like “11 Techniques that made me and dad find happiness again”. This is much more captivating and will engage with everyone.
- Shock us, stand out and provide enough value that we will want to shout out “love it”.
- This submission must be original and not published anywhere else. Check out a writers guide.
Every Author gets there Byline and Bio on their post on completion. Make sure to fill in:
- Website URL
- Social Links
Promotional links are frowned upon and shouldn’t be purposefully in the body of the article. We value the work that you do and we will link accordingly where it naturally should go.
Buzzparent Rights for Editing
Buzzparent reserves the right to make edits to the content without notifying the author.
Requests to Take Back not Honored
Once the article is received we have editing and publication rights.
There is some FAQ answered here for clearing things commonly misunderstood.
All Done! Now you can submit your article. I look forward to reading your article and speaking with you further.